How Do I Rent Sip Away?
- Under our “Contact Us” page, please let us know the date of your event, estimated guest count, location and beverage service needed. Once we confirm your date is available we will contact you with a precise quote. Please note that a non-refundable deposit will be required to officially book your date
How Far Does Sip Away Travel?
- We travel up to a 40 miles radius; any additional miles will be charged to the client on final invoice.
How Big Is The Trailer?
- The trailer measures 96” wide x 160” length x 93” height
You Provide The Alcohol
- We are a “dry hire” bar, but we are glad to make a detailed list of items to buy to fulfill your event. Alcohol must be provided by the event coordinator or any third party. Please contact us for more information!
- We gladly accept checks and all major credit cards. Credit cards have a service fee of 3.75%.
- A 50% deposit is due to hold event date, a final invoice will be due 7 days prior to event.
- Sip Away comes RAIN OR SHINE!! Deposits will NOT be refundable.
How many bartenders are provided per rental?
(1) TABC bartender is provided with every rental per 75 guests. Any event after 75 guests, client must purchase an additional bartender to make sure each guest is treated with the best service.
Is Sip Away Insured?
You betcha! We are fully covered and happy to provide copies of our documents upon request.
Can we decorate the trailer to match the décor of the event?
Absolutely, if it doesn’t include fire, nails, glue, or objects that that will damage the trailer in any way. We are ALWAYS here to help customize your décor with our inventory options, along with our fellow vendors.
Do we give Military Discount?
Yes! We proudly support our military. When booking, please email a copy of your active or retired military I.D. or proof of military employment. Thank you for your service.